TuxedoFit is an association of the best formal wear retailers from around the world that have come together to make it easier for out-of-town wedding party members to get measured and to submit measurements to the wedding destination tuxedo shop selected by the Bride and Groom.
STEP 1. Find A Nearby Location
- To find a nearby tux shop that can take your measurements, visit the FIND A LOCATION page
- Select your state or country
- Drill down to your region OR Insert your postal code or city, state into the Query Box
- Click on the Drop Pin of the Location nearest to you and click on GET DIRECTIONS link (if needed)
STEP 2. Print The Measurement Form
- Download and Print this Measurement Form and take it with you when you are sized for your tuxedo.
STEP 3. Submit Your Measurements
- After getting measured at your nearby tuxedo shop, return to the FIND A LOCATION page
- Follow the instructions in Step 1 to find the tuxedo shop location that the Bride and Groom selected to provide the wedding attire then click the SUBMIT MEASUREMENTS link
- Enter your sizing information into the Online Measurement Form.
- Your sizes will be automatically sent to that store and will be ready for you to try-on and pick up for the wedding!